2415 W. Corporate Center Drive
Job Number: 396394
Johnson Service Group (JSG) is a nationally recognized professional staffing and recruiting firm that is currently looking for a Manufacturing Engineer with 5 years’ experience. This is a Direct hire opportunity with an Electronic Sensors company in Phoenix, AZ.
Salary range: $80,000 annually
- Design, develop and support manufacturing processes for new products, product changes, enhancement, and related tooling and fixtures which are consistent with zero defect level as well as low product cost in coordination with Engineering, Quality Assurance and R & D functions.
- Maintain accurate documentation of processes, manufacturing procedures, material records, designs concepts, tool/fixture drawings and shop orders in coordination with Engineering, Quality Assurance and R & D functions.
- Provide troubleshooting and technical assistance to production departments.
- Identify and implement cost reduction opportunities.
- Assist engineering product development staff to ensure that products under development possess optimal manufacturability and resolve manufacturing issues.
- May determine methods and procedures on new assignments and provide technical guidance to other lower-level personnel.
- Responsible for writing Assembly and Manufacturing Travelers.
- Complete accurate and timely preventive maintenance on equipment and tooling.
- Responsible for advising status of work and reporting any difficulties with those concerned.
- Train employees on methods, tooling, and procedures for product assembly or fabrication.
- Support company goals, objectives, policies, procedures, good manufacturing practices, and regulations.
- Keep quality up to acceptable standards with little discrepant work.
- Perform task equal to or exceeding established standards.
- Conduct himself/herself in a business-like and civil manner
- Ability to react to changes productively and perform other essential tasks as assigned.
- Maintaining a working knowledge of AS9100 / ISO policies, procedures, and directives.
Skills and Requirements:
** Johnson Service Group (JSG) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. JSG provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Applicant must be ITAR compliant.
- Superior knowledge of all manufacturing engineering design functions.
- Ability to work on complex problems in which analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of various factors.
- Exercises judgment within broadly defined practices and policies in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
- Effective time management skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Continuous improvement focus.
- Availability, flexibility, and maturity to represent the Company.