1800 Valley View Lane Ste 420
Santa Fe Springs,
Job Function: Project Management
Job Number: 399739
Johnson Service Group (JSG), a professional recruiting firm is currently seeking a Manufacturing Project Manager for our global manufacturing client in Santa Fe Springs, California.
The PM will manage a group involved with various activities associated with one or more projects and provide assistance to senior management with their assignments. The PM will offer and implement initiatives to ensure customer satisfaction and improve performance.
- Review customer specifications and assess new contracts to ensure understanding and adherence to terms and conditions.
- Plan and establish schedules, assign work consistent with cost-effective objectives, ensuring quality and continuous improvement.
- Monitor, analyze, and report on contract performance, and implement actions to eliminate or minimize potential issues.
- Initiate price change requests, apply mark-ups, prepare quotes and implement changes. Resolve disputes involving back charges, escalation, delays, etc.
- Review and coordinate flow of information, and implement measures to resolve problems, ensure schedules are met, and achieve customer satisfaction. May act as the group's representative in customer and supplier meetings.
- Manage and document employee performance and prepare associated recommendations. Promote training of staff to upgrade their skills and increase the group's effectiveness.
** Johnson Service Group (JSG) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. JSG provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, business or related field
- At least 5 years’ experience managing multiple projects simultaneously in a manufacturing environment.
- Strong Continuous Improvement background
- ERP experience required; SAP preferred
- Candidate must already have work authorization that would permit them to work in the United States.