Job Function: Quality Control
Job Number: 399164
JSG, a nationally recognized staffing firm is assisting our global manufacturing client with an onsite, Quality Manager opportunity. The incumbent will provide leadership to supervisors and staff engaging in a variety of quality assurance assignments (including quality equipment and complex operations).
Our client is unable to provide current or future sponsorship
- Oversee activities and anticipate and respond effectively to problems in order to eliminate or reduce their adverse impact
- Maintain and improve the Quality Management System (GMS), which include certification to ISO 9001:2015 and conformance to 10CFR50 appendix B, UL and CSA standards
- Lead the efforts for the execution of Strategy Deployment and ITMS, considering customer requirements, priorities and resources available to cost-effectively achieve objectives, ensure quality, and continuously improve performance
- Evaluate performance, direct continual review of the section's operations and manage the development and introduction of alternative approaches of assuring quality products at lowest cost
- Ensure that equipment is properly maintained, employees are properly trained and work is performed in accordance with health and safety requirements
- Independently resolve complex technical problems and resolve human resource issues
- Provide support to senior managers and advise supervisors regarding the more complex aspects of their assignments
- Bachelor's Degree in engineering and 7+ years of experience
- Trained Lead Auditor to ISO 9001:2015 highly preferred
- Proficient in SAP
- ASQ – CMQ/OE certification - desired
** Johnson Service Group (JSG) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. JSG provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.