300 Austin Blvd.
Job Function: Manufacturing
Job Number: 398663
- Draft thermal survey plan for carbon composite laminates using provided template and supporting information
- Use CATIA to identify locations for thermocouple placement
- Respond to production planners requests for information or clarifications
- Support and/or draft thermal survey report per tool or part family
- Applicants must have Catia experience and be able to review laminate definition and model based engineering provided.
- Applicants must have Microsoft office experience and ability to draft a cohesive and clear test plan per provided template
- Applicants must have an engineering degree and composite design or fabrication experience
- Remote work is acceptable but work hours remain between 8 am – 5 pm CST
** Johnson Service Group (JSG) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. JSG provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.