575 Cottonwood Drive
Job Number: 399592
Johnson Service Group is looking for a Material Handler/Driver for one of our Clients in Milpitas. They will perform Material Handler duties in a manufacturing environment. They will handle receiving of parts, verifying count and ensuring parts are in good condition, storing parts in Warehouse, kitting parts for jobs on manufacturing line. Delivering and picking up parts from vendors/clients.
- Performs manual and clerical duties such as receiving, storing, and issuing materials, parts, supplies and equipment.
- Receives materials, checks against documentation for completeness, identification and quantity
- Sorts, Counts, checks received goods, raw materials, finished or semi-finished parts and sub-assemblies
- Issues materials, supplies components and parts from stock
- Prepares stock kits for production departments and verifies, counts, or documents any shortages
- Prepares shortage documentation and reviews status of shortages, back order files, and inventory status reports
- Interface and support internal/external customers (production, quality, engineering, small carriers, trucking companies, etc.)
- Ships products and other items as required
- Delivers or picks up items to customer or supplier locations as required
- Preparing activity reports and other data input as required
- High school Diploma or GED equivalence
- Minimum of (2) years of material handling experience or equivalent
- Previous Forklift experience preferred. Specifically Stand up Reach Forklift
- Possess a high level of integrity in handling confidential and sensitive information.
- High attention to detail
- Proficient with PC-based software including Microsoft Office Suite, including advanced knowledge of Word and Excel.
- Effective organizational skills required; detail oriented; ability to multitask
- Possess excellent communication skills in both verbal and written form.
- Ability to keep accurate documentation
- ESD, MSL, and Raw component handling
- Must have valid DL with a clean record