Johnson Service Group (JSG) is a nationally recognized professional staffing and recruiting firm that is currently looking for a Mechanical Assembler with 2-5 year’s experience. This is a Contract-Hire job opportunity with an Electronic Power Supply Company in Camarillo, CA.
Salary: $22.00 HR
Performs mechanical assembly of power supplies, modules, and cable harnesses.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Reads and interprets assembly instructions, parts lists, assembly drawings, wiring diagrams and follows the correct sequence of operations and instructions per production travelers.
2. Performs a range of mechanical and/or electromechanical assembly functions on various chassis, baseplates, covers, front plates, rear plates, enclosures, modules, subassemblies, and wirings.
3. Uses hand tools such as screwdrivers, torque drivers, power tools, pliers, wire strippers, and crimpers to build assemblies.
4. Perform RTV applications and staking per documentation.
5. Perform FOD operations prior to closing power supplies
6. Clean assemblies and sub-assemblies.
7. Install all required labels on power supplies per documentation.
8. Perform rework or repair as required.
9. Continuously meet/exceed production schedules and deadlines.
10. Able to follow instructions and review work activities with supervisors.
11. Other duties include, but not limited to, press-fit of stand offs, ink stamping, conformal coat, encapsulation, epoxy applications, assembly marking, silk-screening, winding magnetics, assisting duties in machine shops and packaging finished products for shipments.
12. Complete job function in a timely manner with high quality.
13. Provide hands-on job function training to coworkers as needed.
14. Report problems with quality, processes, equipment and materials to Production Supervisor.
15. Maintains a clean and organized work area to facilitate manufacturing functions.
Education and Experience
1. High school diploma or equivalent.
2. Ability to read and comprehend diagrams and procedures written in English.
3. One or more years in a similar field preferred.
** Johnson Service Group (JSG) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. JSG provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.