Job Function: Sales
Job Number: 397617
Johnson Service Group, a nationally recognized staffing firm, is targeting a Motor & Generator Service Sales Manager for the Southeast. The Manager will support the district office’s front-end sales while identifying and pursing sales within the motion business.
*Must have in depth knowledge & experience with Motors & Generators*
- Support proposals within the region for sales, product lines, preventative maintenance packages, commissioning, replacement machines, extensions, upgrades, and retrofits.
- Prepare proposals, fully understanding the technical abilities of the company, while monitoring competitor offerings and market conditions. Work to increase proposal development across the region.
- Provide motion business and service expertise to customers, while collaborating with district offices for full cost understanding and technical support.
- Support district offices to support end user sales, pursuits, prospect and execute with a focus on Ease of Doing Business and Customer Experience initiatives.
- Provide developmental leadership within operations and district sales.
- Bachelor’s degree and 8 years of relevant experience.
- Previous experience with motors, generators and business to business sales required.
- Domestic travel, up to 50%.
- Candidates must already have a work authorization that would permit them to work for ABB in the US.
** Johnson Service Group (JSG) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. JSG provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.