Job Function: Technician/Technologist
Job Number: 398464
Multi-Craft Maintenance Technician – Night Shift
Johnson Service Group (JSG) is actively searching for a Multi-Craft Maintenance Technician for our client’s operation near Ogdon, UT. The position is night shift with 3 days off per week. The position is a direct hire opportunity with competitive salary and benefits. This is a fantastic opportunity to work on a high-profile project with a highly respected company known for its great work culture.
- Responsible for implementing and maintaining the effectiveness of the plant.
- Responsible for responding to all unplanned downtime or breakdowns on machines.
- Plan and execute maintenance activities for non-routine problems or issues.
- Troubleshoot equipment and system problems for manufacturing and facility equipment using a method of troubleshooting to get to a root cause.
- Design, fabricate and install mechanical and electronic equipment and perform program changes.
- Lead and assist in the planning, coordination and performance of shutdown and major maintenance activities.
- Work with minimal supervision.
- Wire and repair electric motors, repair basic wiring according to NEC.
- Maintain and troubleshoot problems with AC drive systems and Allen Bradley PLCs. Should be able to access and interpret PLC logic via a laptop computer or other using the appropriate communication language.
- Perform scheduled and unscheduled maintenance on plant equipment, to include lubrication, repairs, and adjustments, cleaning, and troubleshooting.
- Advises operators and others of operation procedures and requirements for working safely with electrical/electronic and mechanical equipment and components.
- Installs, starts up and shuts down equipment in accordance with safety procedures.
- Performs lockouts or tag out as required.
- 2+ Years of maintenance experience in a manufacturing environment OR 3-5 years in industrial maintenance as a multi-skilled technician
- Experience troubleshooting motors, drives, electrical circuits, hydraulic systems, power transmission, and robotics.
- Must have the ability to read and understand ladder logic, electrical, and mechanical diagrams.
- Associate’s Degree Preferred
*** Qualified Candidates Should Apply Now ***
Johnson Service Group (JSG) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. JSG provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.