353 JD Yarnell Parkway
Job Function: Engineering - Computer
Job Number: 399764
Johnson Service Group (JSG) is seeking a Network Engineer or temp to perm opportunity in Anderson County, TN. This role offers a W2 hourly pay rate with time and a half for overtime.
U.S. Citizenship is required.
Pay Rate - $32.00 to $40.00 Max per hour pending education and experience
- Responsible for activities involving the production of Build-to-Print systems in accordance with establish best practices and Serco policies.
- Work closely with the network engineering team and production planners to inspect and configure COTS components prior to issuance to production.
- Perform low level testing of components and systems to ensure operation in accordance with production documentation.
- Monitoring the build progress of production technicians to identify documentation deficiencies and develop appropriate resolutions to ensure continued operations.
- Reading and interpreting technical drawings, diagrams, test and manufacturing documentation.
- Review, research, and analyze production related issues to develop acceptable solutions.
- Managing licenses, certifications, serial numbers, and UIDs for all COTS equipment.
- Bachelor’s degree - Preferred fields of study: Networks, Information Systems, or a related field of study.
- Familiarization with network and power equipment such as switches, storage devices, routers, servers (Cisco, Dell, etc.), Uninterruptable Power Supplies and Power distribution Units.
- Ability to read and interpret technical drawings and data packages.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Self-motivated with a strong work initiative and attention to detail.
- Strong customer service, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated experience collaborating in a team environment.
- Preferably IAT 2 Networks IA Cert (Sec+/CISSP/etc.), OS Cert (CCNA/CCNP or better)
- (CAN) Certified Network Administrator, (CNP) Certified Network Professional, or CNE Certified Network Engineer.
Johnson Service Group, Inc. (JSG) is a North American leader in the staffing and consulting services industry, with over 35 years of experience investing in people and companies.
**Johnson Service Group (JSG) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. JSG provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.