4199 Campus Dr Fl 9
Job Function: Information Technology
Job Number: 400395
JSG is currently looking for a HRIS Reports Analyst in Newport Beach, CA
This is an Onsite position
Office hours: 8:00am- 5:00pm Monday-Friday
Salary range: $110,000- $130,000
This individual will participate in HRIS upgrades, patches, fixes, testing and other technical projects as assigned. This position will be responsible for providing level 2 support to Associates the clients team, in technical matters related to HRIS. They will develop user training materials and maintain documentation for their work.
- Write complex reports/queries utilizing Oracle Cloud HCM reporting tools (OTBI, BIP, FAW). Modify standard and develop custom reports for ongoing customer needs. Maintain data integrity in systems by running queries and analyzing data.
- Collaborate with HR functional experts and other departments to understand reporting needs and define requirements, and deliver solution that address business needs
- Provides production support, including researching and resolving HRIS problems, unexpected results or process flaws; performing scheduled activities; recommending solutions or alternate methods to meet requirements.
- Perform audits on HR processes, documents and data. Take action that is consistent with available facts, constraints, and consequences.
- Participate as part of data governance team. Ensure accuracy, consistency and completeness of data through regular audits.
- Lead projects as needed related to HR technologies and analytics.
- Maintains awareness of current trends in HRIS with a focus on product development, delivery and support, and applying key technologies. Continuously increase both HR and HRIS application/tools knowledge.
- Recommend process/customer service improvements, innovative solutions, which must be approved by appropriate leadership prior to implementation.
- Conduct training; Develop user procedures and guidelines. Trains clients on new reports and dashboards. Trains new system users.
- Bachelor's Degree required with a focus in Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field preferred
- 2-5 years of experience with Reporting and Analytics tools in Oracle HR cloud (OTBI, BIP, FAW)
- 3-7 years of combined experience in Information Systems
- Expertise in writing complex SQLs preferred
- Understanding of quantitative/qualitative measurement and data/system design principles
- Excellent Verbal and Written communication skills
- Excellent organization skills and attention to details
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience with a programming language and PL/SQL preferred
- Excellent Time Management Skills
- Ability to work independently under a general guidance
- Oracle Cloud HCM Certification a plus
* Johnson Service Group (JSG) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. JSG provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.