475 International Circle
Job Function: Manufacturing, Operations
Job Number: 399267
Johnson Service Group (JSG), a nationally recognized recruiting firm, is assisting our manufacturing client in securing a Supply Chain Manager for their Summerville, SC facility. This is an onsite position responsible for managing and overseeing a team who handles inside sales, production scheduling, as well as purchasing and inventory management.
- Manage the Sales Process (order inquiries to invoicing)
- Creation of shop packets including assignment of inventory to production.
- Monitor order status, modifications, quality claims, etc.
- Production forecasting and planning, creation and release of work orders.
- Scheduling and managing of orders.
- Material Requirements Planning for internal & external customers.
- Execute Sourcing Strategy by sourcing, negotiating, contract review, issuing PO for raw material.
- Supplier Management – Planning & Forecasting, Negotiations, Vendor Ratings.
- Organize the process for incoming raw material including oversea duty.
- Organize Shipping process with Shipping department for all customer shipments.
- Bachelor's Degree required
- 4+ years’ supply chain experience within a manufacturing environment
- Proven leadership capabilities managing a team of employees
- ERP experience is required; SAP a plus
- Negotiation skills and comfortability with inside sales given customer involvement
- Strong understanding of inventory and production processes
* Johnson Service Group (JSG) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. JSG provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.