623 Radar Rd FAA Repair Station TIPR833K , 623 Radar Road
Job Function: Administrative
Job Number: 398048
Johnson Service Group (JSG) is actively searching for an Aircraft Painter with 2 years of experience for a contract assignment in North Carolina. This is fantastic opportunity to gain experience with an aerospace industry leader. The Paint Technician works under the direction of the Production Supervisor or Lead with a minimum of supervision; performs a wide range of duties and assignments.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities for the Aircraft Painter include the following:
- Prepare aircraft for washing, stripping, paining and polishing.
- Mix and apply paints in various quantities.
- Set up and operate various types of paint spraying equipment.
- Locate pounce patterns for registration numbers and lettering.
- Follow all applicable specifications to accomplish a specific task.
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment.
- Perform work within estimated hours.
- Follow all safety procedures and specifications.
- Execute all required paperwork in connection with assigned normal duties.
- Use and operate ground support equipment, as applicable and if qualified, ina a safe manner.
- Work with little or no supervision and accomplish assignments with little or no rework.
- Assist other employees in the performance of their job assignments through coaching, counseling, and guidance.
- Interface effectively with members of management, other departments, and co-workers.
***Johnson Service Group (JSG) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. JSG provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Possess a High School Diploma or GED.
- Two (2) or more years’ experience performing as an aircraft painter or five (5) or more years in an industrial automotive paint environment.
- Must provide own tools that meet client minimum requirements.
- Must be able to wear a respirator.