Johnson Service Group (JSG) is seeking Aircraft Painters for a contract assignment in Florida. This is fantastic opportunity to gain exposure with an Aerospace industry leader.
The Aircraft Painter is responsible to strip, paint and wash the aircraft. The Aircraft Painter shall paint and/or strip aircraft, assemblies, and parts, within estimated time and in accordance with the client, FAA and customer work instructions without deviation. Additionally the Aircraft painter shall be responsible to:
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
1. Prepare aircraft for washing, stripping, paining and polishing.
2. Mix and apply paints in various quantities.
3. Set up and operate various types of paint spraying equipment.
5. Locate pounce patterns for registration numbers and lettering.
6. Follow all applicable specifications to accomplish a specific task.
7. Maintain a clean and safe working environment.
8. Perform work within estimated hours.
9. Follow all safety procedures and specifications.
** Johnson Service Group (JSG) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. JSG provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.