Job Function: Engineering - Electrical, Engineering - Mechanical
Job Number: 398695
JSG is hiring an Paper Machine Superintendent in the Little Rock, AR area. with a very reputable, and growing company. We're looking for a Paper Machine Superintendent to join the team. With significant investments into upgrades, this is your chance to work in a facility committed to it's employees and the chance to be a part of further improvement and growth. If you have solid experience, enjoy making an impact and working for a company that is truly committed to its employees, this role might be for you.
- Train and/or inform employees of new work methods or procedures.
- Actively support and promote safe work practices through the mill.
- Oversea key personnel in outage planning and operational scheduling.
- Responsibilities include implementing manufacturing processes, troubleshooting process, equipment issues, data collection and analysis.
- 5+ Paper Manufacturing Experience
- 5+ years leadership experience
- Bachelor's degree in Chemical Engineering, or Pulp and Paper Science or other engineering discipline.
- Union experience
- Ability to lead a team and insure production and safety.
** Johnson Service Group (JSG) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. JSG provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.