Job Function: Administrative, Customer Service
Job Number: 398729
Johnson Service Group (JSG) is a nationally recognized professional recruiting firm that is currently seeking a Patient Relations Representative to work for a medical provider in Mt. Pleasant, SC.
Summary: The Patient Relations Representative is responsible for making initial phone calls to patients in an effort to gather critical information. Expressing empathy and care is very important throughout the conversation.
- Organize/prioritize weekly calls from the company's “upcoming surgery” call list
- Make initial calls to each patient and follow up with those who were unable to be reached
- Call each patient in advance of surgery to:
- Introduce our company’s services over the phone and initiate an empathetic relationship with each patient
- Let the patient know that a Service Tech will be calling to set up a home in-service appointment
- Confirm demographic information sent by the physician
- Acquire additional information needed for our files
- Make detailed notes in each patient’s record regarding data so the Service Tech will better know the patient at the home in-service.
- Send weekly emails to each doctor’s office to confirm upcoming surgeries
- Maintain contact with the doctors’ offices when necessary to confirm or gather information needed.
- Excellent communication skills; always expresses a smile in their voice; strong customer service experience
- Experience with Salesforce is preferred, not required
- Ideally has worked within a doctor's office and recognizes medical codes.
- Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:30am - 5:00pm
- Highly stable!
- Opportunity for growth!
- Competitive benefits offered, including a 401k plan with match.
- Must be comfortable with a commute to Mt. Pleasant (onsite, not remote)
- Family-oriented environment/culture
** Johnson Service Group (JSG) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. JSG provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.