Job Function: Engineering
Job Number: 393698
Johnson Service Group (JSG) is a nationally recognized Professional Staffing and Recruiting firm that is currently looking for a Pipe Stress Engineer with nuclear experience. This is great opportunity with a top engineering firm.
- Performing stress analyses, preparing piping and engineering specifications and ensuring code compliance
- Design and analysis of changes to existing power plants as well as new plant systems.
- Perform calculations, develop isometrics, and provide design recommendations, specifications, and design change packages
- Lead design engineering efforts on multi-disciplined project design team
- Provide technical support for field execution, including outage/turnaround projects
- Assist in constructability planning, proposal, and estimate development
- Mentor junior engineers.
- BS in Engineering from ABET accredited university required.
- Minimum of 5-10 years piping/mechanical design experience with focus on pipe stress analysis projects in nuclear facilities, oil & gas or similar systems.
- Strong organizational skills. Effective written and verbal communication with clients, colleagues, and colleagues within other disciplines, project managers, and management.
- Knowledge of ME101, AutoPIPE, SuperPipe, AutoCAD, Laser Scanning and GTStrudl preferred.
- Professional Engineering License preferred.
- Strong computer knowledge of Microsoft Office, and CAD Software.
** Johnson Service Group (JSG) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. JSG provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.