Job Function: Accounting/Auditing
Job Number: 399102
Plant Controller – Finance / Fortune 500
Johnson Service Group (JSG) is actively searching for a Plant Controller for our client’s South Deerfield, MA area operation. This is a 1+ year contract position, with competitive pay and hybrid work schedule. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a Fortune 500 industry leader.
The Plant Controller functions as a key business support person to the plant and Divisional Management team. Core activities include analytical efforts associated with understanding manufacturing variances, supporting the monthly financial close, cost reduction recommendations and process change agent. Position will supervise a team of 2 associates and talent development will be a key competency. Works closely with manufacturing and distribution to understand issues and how they impact the financial results as well as educate/inform department(s) on cost drivers and variances.
- Analysis, Accounting experience (7-10 years) able to demonstrate with examples.
- Bachelor's or MBA from an accredited institution
- Ability to work with people at all levels of an organization and in a variety of disciplines
- Strong Computer Skills with advanced to Expert level in Excel
- Standard Cost Knowledge & Experience
- Financial Analysis & Modeling Experience
- Works well in Teams - Strong communication skills
- Continuous Improvement Change agent
- Cost Accounting and Plant experience
- SAP experience is a plus
- Experience leading finances in a large Manufacturing site
- CPA, CMA certification is a plus
*** Interested Candidates Should Apply Now ***
Johnson Service Group (JSG) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. JSG provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.