1101 Market Street
Job Function: Information Technology
Job Number: 398390
Johnson Service Group (JSG) is a Tier 1 vendor for the Tennessee Valley Authority (TVA), and we are seeking a Power BI Developer for a 12-month contract assignment. This position offers a W2 hourly pay rate of $43.41 to $54.28 (according to experience).
- 90% remote with occasional on-site meetings
- Candidates residing within the TVA territory are strongly preferred (specifically Huntsville, AL, Nashville, TN, Memphis, TN, Knoxville, TN, or Chattanooga, TN)
Required Skills and Experience:
- Lead strategy development and implementation, working with Supply Chain leadership and SME’s, to translate the business capability needs and requirements into comprehensive integrated technology, data analytics strategy and roadmap.
- Provide expertise, support, enhancements, and serve as liaison with IT for organization’s external websites and portals including Supplier Connections, SharePoint, and various self-service and supported platforms.
- Lead implementation of data structure, data visualization and analysis, business tools, self-service, and technology solutions with training across Supply Chain in support of effective communication, improved decision making, and execution of Supply Chain strategy and business plans (requires in-depth knowledge of tools such as PowerApps, Power BI, Tableau, R, Python, Planner, and the ability to adapt to new tools and technologies)
- Develop and implement self-service solution strategies aimed at modernizing business processes and improving channels of communication through deployment of software solutions, dashboards, automated processes, and tools.
- Draft project plans to determine resources, including allocation of labor and funding, to achieve strategic program objectives.
- Use a variety of strategies to provide automated system application solutions to Enterprise Records and business partners.
- Collaborate on programming and develop standards and procedures.
- Understand and consistently apply the attributes and processes of current application development methodologies in the creation of solutions.
- Design methods to capture business intelligence and produce data-driven analyses to lead and drive process and performance improvements including dashboards, metrics, surveys, and matter management.
- Support other initiatives on knowledge retention and training including webinars, video conferences, and video libraries.
- Provide technical coordination with IT; participate in enterprise technology and innovation initiatives; and manage enterprise-level programs for Supply Chain
- Work with IT and other business partners to determine resources needed to achieve project implementation and timeline.
- Research and maintain knowledge in emerging technologies and possible application to business solutions.
- Develop testing plans and tests and review new and modified systems to ensure all programs and systems meet requestors’ business requirements, standards and guidelines, and efficiency requirements.
- Develop processes & business practices to improve efficiency and ensure compliance with organization and regulatory guidance
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in business, data analytics, computer science, IT, or related field; OR in lieu of a degree, equivalent professional experience (master’s degree and/or additional certifications desired)
- Minimum of 10 years of experience managing IT programs and projects and developing tools and technology solutions
- The ideal applicant will have experience as a Microsoft Evangelist in software design, developing applications utilizing Power Apps, developing dashboards in Power BI, developing apps in D365, SharePoint design experience, experience with database structure and design, and experience with R, Python, and SQL
- Must be adept at learning new processes and interested in training opportunities.
- Demonstrated management competencies including leadership, delegation, analysis, teamwork, project management, business case analysis, coaching and development, negotiation, planning/organizing, flexibility, stress tolerance, and oral and written communication skills
Johnson Service Group, Inc. (JSG) is a North American leader in the staffing and consulting services industry, with over 35 years of experience investing in people and companies.
** Johnson Service Group (JSG) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. JSG provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.