May lead a team of several engineers to develop drawings and specifications for study, feasibility, Front End Engineering Development (FEED)/Engineering, Procurement, Fabrication, and Construction (EPFC) phase project definition and/or execution.
• Develop Process Technology Quality Plans for small to moderate size projects
• Develop and oversee Process Activity Plans for moderate to intermediate size projects
We are actively involved in the following exciting industries:
• Life Science Industry: Designing production facilities for Flu Vaccines, Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (APIs) for important drugs, Blood Fractionation for the life-saving plasma industry, and more.
• BS or MS Degree in Chemical Engineering, Biochemical or Bio-Engineering
• Experience creating P&IDs, PFDs and mass balances
• Experience with pump hydraulics for more advanced systems
• Experience with Pressure Safety Devices - scenario analysis and load calculations
• Experience with control valve sizing
• Experience with an EPC company in a process engineering role
• Experience in the Life Science, Advanced Manufacturing, or Advanced Technology industry
• Familiarity with process simulator tools such as Aspen or Hysys
• Familiarity with a hydraulic sizing program such as AFT Fathom and AFT Arrow
• PE registration
** Johnson Service Group (JSG) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. JSG provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.