Job Function: Purchasing/Procurement
Job Number: 399434
JSG is hiring a Procurement Manager in North Hollywood, CA. This position requires a BS degree.
- Develops procurement strategies and oversees all procurement and material planning activities from the initial proposal efforts through the delivery of the end product Organizes, directs, and implements cost-reduction activities to ensure maximum return to the division for minimum expenditures
- Implements processes to manage risk within the supply chain and monitors procurement procedures to comply with government laws (domestic/international), regulations, and company policy
- Manages contractual differences between purchase order requirements and supplier performance; establishes contractual obligations while ensuring compliance with laws and truth in negotiations
- Monitors the changing marketplace and works around plans to avoid negative impact on corporate cost and delivery performance objectives
- Plans tactics and strategies for negotiations of subcontracts to maintain expenditures within program material budget limitation
- Leads and directs work for the team of employees as defined by business needs
- Manages staff selection, performance, development, and training processes to ensure team competencies and capabilities to reach the business goals and expectations
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance
- Education: Bachelor's degree required / Master's/MBA preferred
- Years Experience: 7-10 years of relevant experience
Salary range DOE - $100K-$135K
** Johnson Service Group (JSG) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. JSG provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.