he Procurement Sourcing and Contracting Administrative Support Analyst is expected to exercise considerable initiative and independence in managing the formal purchasing and contract administration duties for the company. The most qualified candidate will be involved in bid and contract negotiations that require a broad knowledge of IT applications and equipment, procurement and contract laws, federal and state regulations, and legal guidelines in order to maintain compliance. A Sourcing, Purchasing and Contract Admin Support performs professional-level tasks associated with formal purchasing, contract negotiations, software licensing, asset management, and administration for Information Technology projects.
• Route the departments day to day workflow through ticketing system.
• Responsible for updating the team on process changes as appropriate
• Preform quality reviews and deliver feedback to business as needed
• Assist in decision making concerning utilization of resources
• Responsible for exception resolution and small risk items.
• Assisting departments leaders in carrying out project duties and tasks
• Upload documentation into the contract system of record to support current agreements.
• Drafts, reviews, and compares vendor documents to support business need
• Document process and project requirements in support of workload needs.
• Support setting up new vendors and updates vendor naming
• Obtain vendor/supplier counter signatures as needed
• Monitors software licenses and enterprise software contract agreements for compliance with license items and for strategic planning purposes
• Responds to inquires in regard to legal and technical criteria for the contract aware decisions.
** Johnson Service Group (JSG) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. JSG provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law