Job Function: Project Management
Job Number: 398608
Johnson Service Group (JSG) is actively searching for a Project Design Coordinator for our client’s Kalamazoo, MI area operation. This is a 6+ month contract (possible contract to hire) position, with competitive pay and hybrid work schedule (3 office days per week). This is a fantastic opportunity to work on some innovative design projects with a Fortune 500 industry leader.
- Support the production of print and digital media assets, including product packaging, product content, product videos, website assets, online advertising, SEO, and email marketing.
- Act as team nucleus to gather and distribute project information to team members to maintain a smooth and proactive workflow.
- Implement content governance workflows, engaging with cross-functional subject matter experts to incorporate best practices into Design projects.
- Support and maintain project schedules to ensure timely completion of a project.
- Monitor routing and reviews of artwork throughout the life cycle of a project.
- Support and assist the Design Team during the digital and physical vendor proofing stage of projects.
- Act as the point of contact with our internal business partners, and external agencies as needed.
- Act as task / project administrator for all assigned projects
- Execute the delivery activities for assigned projects, including releasing files to vendors or cross-functional partners, uploading assets to system stack as well as customer portals, archiving assets delivered by agencies, and collecting and archiving post-production final assets.
- 3+ years of experience as a project coordinator.
- Highly organized; Detail Oriented; Resourceful; Adaptable; Proactive
- Creative problem-solver with "can-do" attitude
- Ability to work efficiently on multiple projects, under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Works well independently and in team situations.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate with and collect information from colleagues.
- Working knowledge of design processes and requirements.
- Expertise in workflow management and keen prioritization skills are a must.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Proficiency in Office 365; proficiency in Workfront or similar project management
- software a plus.
*** Interested Candidates Should Apply Now ***
Johnson Service Group (JSG) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. JSG provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.