5985 Rogerdale Road
Job Function: Engineering
Job Number: 400594
Project Engineer Civil/Houston
Duties and Responsibilities:
- HSE Management-Visibly support Worley One-Way Program and maintain HSE focus within the team to ensure OHSE requirements included in design and procurement.
- Client Relationships- Establish, maintain and build healthy client relationships and resolve project issues as required with the client.
- Proactively resolve performance, scope and schedule issues with the Client as they arise.
- Effectively manage assigned budgets within Worley' total scope.
- Scope Management - Ensure compliance with WPMP.
- Ensure compliance with requirements of the contract.
- Apply effective change control process.
- Cost Control - Monitor cost aspects of the project within direct control and forecast final costs, identify trends and take action to avoid cost overruns.
- Quality Management - Contribute to supporting and complying with Worley policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Team Management - Focus the relevant team members on achievement of milestones and other key project objectives.
- Communications Management - Effective communication with the design team and third parties. Accurate, timely and effective reporting to the Project Manager.
- Risk Management - Monitor the closure of all identified risks in the risk register and proactively search for other areas in the project which may be a risk in the future.
- Design Management - Set clear objectives to the design team and manages inter-discipline interfaces effectively.
- Ensure the design team aware of, and complies with, client's requirements and applicable regulations and codes.
- Procurement/Subcontracts Management - Assist as required the procurement processes throughout the project to ensure goods meet specification, are delivered on time and are within budget.
- A recognized engineering degree in the relevant discipline or equivalent required.
- Chartered Professional Engineer (CPEng) status preferred.
- Previous technical, practical and leadership experience in the relevant discipline and proven experience in leading a discipline design group.
Johnson Service Group (JSG) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. JSG provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.