Job Number: 395847
Job Location: Texas, US (fully on-site), with a large growing client.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or relevant field of study is preferred
- 5+ years of work experience within eCommerce, project/program management, and/or marketing is preferred
- Demonstrated experience creating, project managing, and implementing online marketing strategies for a multi-channel retailer.
- Proven history of managing traffic, conversion, and revenue targets.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills, with the ability to interface effectively with individuals at various levels, both internal and external
- Analytical, with strong problem-solving abilities and creative resolution skills
- Ability to analyze, organize and integrate large amounts of complex information into clear, concise presentations.
- Leads by example and models a passion for the business as well as demonstrates a proactive and solution-orientated style
- Core project management skills with the ability to multitask and manage multiple or large projects in a cross-functional environment.
- Ability to develop effective relationships and partnerships with internal/external business partners at all levels of the organization
- Strong project management skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritize objective
- Ability to remain organized, pay strict attention to detail, and meet critical deadlines within a high-volume, fast-paced environment
- Know how to execute; ability to stay focused and motivate others to execute as efficiently as possible
- Have a background in many fields and can relate cross-functionally between design, merchandising, and marketing
- Experience Scrum Master
- Agile Process + Experience with Agile Tools (Jira, Kanban, etc)
- Partner with Omnichannel Merchandising and Marketing to implement enterprise initiatives that drive customer engagement and conversion
- Build and manage an Omnichannel Sitewide Marketing Calendar to align priorities, track history and headwinds, and set goals. Calendar to include Homepage Priorities and Key Promotions, Content, Online Only Events, Testing, Store Hours, P1 Alerts, Weather Issues, and External events that will have an impact on the retail landscape, to track changes, history, stakeholder priorities and enable clear visibility across functional teams
- Serves as the lead liaison for Merchandising and Marketing, Omnichannel Site Operations, Omnichannel Web Design, and Omnichannel Merchandising & Marketing to implement enterprise-level projects and initiatives that drive customer engagement & conversion.
- Lead collaboration & proofing of Homepage, Emails, and Page Banners; Develop processes for planning, organization, and communication.
- Partner with Omnichannel Analytics Team to develop performance recaps and address opportunities to improve engagement & conversion
- Lead and establish campaign briefs for cross-departmental use for global campaigns & initiatives
- Establish and improve Omnichannel Site Operations & Web Design processes.
- Facilitate and streamline processes and communication with cross-functional business leaders
- Independently ensure the successful implementation of projects including managing timelines, communications, quality, issues, risks, critical paths, and resource constraints
- Partner with marketing to activate enterprise marketing plans as well as develop Omnichannel supportive campaigns
- Partner with the merchant team, marketing, and web and site operations team to activate all significant product launches with the necessary supporting marketing and web-specific activities to compete on a premium level
- Partner with Product Management as a key stakeholder to influence capability and enhancement roadmap
- Influence cross-functional business leaders in establishing business objectives and goals specific to Omnichannel
- Duties may change; team members may be required to perform other duties as assigned
Physical Requirements & Attendance
- Acceptable level of hearing and vision to perform job duties
- Adhere to company work hours, policies, procedures, and rules governing professional staff behavior
- Regular attendance required
** Johnson Service Group (JSG) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. JSG provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.