2415 W. Corporate Center Drive
Job Function: Quality Control
Job Number: 399045
Johnson Service Group (JSG) is a nationally recognized professional staffing and recruiting firm that is currently looking for a Quality Coordinator with 1-3 years’ experience. This is a Temp-Direct job opportunity with an Electronic Sensor company in Phoenix, AZ.
Salary: $27.00 HR
The Quality Coordinator supports the Quality Assurance department in administrative and inspection tasks, including research and preparation of First Article Inspection Reports, scanning of job travelers and related build information, shop floor audits, and general administrative tasks. This employee will interact with internal and external customers during audits. Must be detailed oriented with the ability to generate required reports.
Skills and Requirements:
- Prepare First Article Inspection and Last Article Inspection IAW AS9102 and customer requirements.
- Retrieve and verify material and process certifications against drawing and/or specification requirements for accuracy and completeness.
- Bubble drawings using first-article inspection software like Inspection Xpert or Discus
- Scan and file records for the inspection department
- Meet deadlines for assigned jobs while maintaining the integrity of the position
- Administer Customer Returns process (RMA log & tracking)
- Investigate and establish warranty claims following the contractual obligations
- Coordinate with Customer service to respond to any warranty claims on time
- Work with a cross-functional team of Design, Manufacturing, and Quality Engineers
- Scan and file job travelers and related build packages daily
- Perform all work per established standards and safety procedures
- Perform other essential tasks as assigned
- Applicant must be ITAR compliant
- Strong analytical abilities are particularly important for this job with on-the-job training
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Ability to read, write and follow written and verbal instructions in English
- Ability to work well with limited supervision
- Ability to work with Microsoft Word, Excel, and other Microsoft Office products as required
- Requires fundamental knowledge of inspection process and tools
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Confident, articulate, and professional speaking abilities (and experience)
- Possess strong commitment to team environment dynamics with the ability to contribute expertise and follow leadership directives at appropriate times.
** Johnson Service Group (JSG) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. JSG provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings and specifications.
- Experience within a regulated manufacturing environment
- 3 years of Inspection experience with machined and assembled parts
- Ability to work with precision inspection tools including calipers, micrometers, and optical comparators.
- Prior experience with creating FAIR and LAIR IAW AS9102
- Net-Inspect experience.
- The ability to use Inspection Xpert or Discus Software
- Internal Auditing Experience