• Inspect an estimated 400 oil rings / seals.
• Determine if parts are made per print specifications / Eaton requirements.
• Notify engineering as to non-conformances.
• Work with engineering to resolve if parts can be used as is or if a disposition needs to be issued.
• FAI / FAIR development and processing for Eaton review and sign-off.
• Provide recommendations for process, cost, quality, and/or delivery improvements as required.
• Ability to read and understand part prints / Eaton procedures.
• Ability to use verniers / dial calipers, mics, pie tape, and other hand inspection instrumentation.
** Johnson Service Group (JSG) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. JSG provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law