Job Function: Quality Control
Job Number: 397951
JSG is looking for a Quality Inspector - 1st & 2nd Shift to work at one of our premier Aerospace Clients in Simi Valley, CA.
Must have experience working with metal and know CMM.
- Uses fixed or variable measuring instruments to inspect parts, products and/or processes and ensure conformance with established requirements and determination of compliance.
- Checks for irregularities and defects.
- Verifies specified dimensions on products or materials.
- Works under minimal supervision.
- May assist in orienting and training lower level associates.
- Ability to both read and interpret the requirements of drawings and planning’s.
- Ability to use all inspection/test equipment, with the exception of coordinate measurement (CMM), required determining product acceptance.
- Ability to construct simple inspection set-up(s) and perform required inspections (using set-up) to determine product acceptance
- Ability to initiate and complete all quality (Inspection) related records and documents with minimal supervision.
Pay rate: $25-$27 DOE
** Johnson Service Group (JSG) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. JSG provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.