Job Function: Engineering - Electrical
Job Number: 398368
Johnson Service Group, a national recruiting firm, is targeting an R&D Electrical Engineer for our industrial manufacturing client in Bartlesville, Oklahoma. The incumbent will be responsible for identifying and implementing innovative solutions, under limited direction, to perform complex engineering assignments. Assignments require innovative techniques to implement and improve operations and increase customer satisfaction.
- Analyze, design, develop and evaluate systems and products/components to create models or simulations and apply advanced computer programs or control strategies to meet requirements and resolve issues.
- Serve as the principal investigator to investigate problems, develop solutions, and prepare recommendations, while reviewing economic studies for company contracts and safety documents.
- Serve to interact with customers, resolving technical issues and developing plans including natural gas flow measurements, digital hardware boards/solutions, and define new areas of technology.
- Evaluate and tune the design/implementation of current products, while working closely with firmware developers during and postproduction.
- Develop high accuracy, low power analog electronics for natural gas flow measurements with focus on sensors, analog and digital devices, and low power electronic designs (less than 1 watt). Ability to understand microcontroller designs (coding & testing).
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering and 6 years of related experience.
- Expert k knowledge of embedded hardware development with microcontroller design and development, including component selection, test, prototype, debugging production integration and ongoing support.
- Knowledge of independent testing, with understanding of EMI/EMC and design for FMEA.
- Experience in OrCAD schematic capture and Cadence/Allegro PCB layout.
- Experience in creating output job files and fully documented PCBA release package including schematics, PCB Gerber, BOMs, test procedures, special build instructions. Experience on Gate model/SCRUM environment and hold formal reviews including concept, design, FMEA, EMC, functional test would be preferred.
- Candidates must already have a work authorization that would permit them to work within the US.
** Johnson Service Group (JSG) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. JSG provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.