28150 Industry Drive
Job Function: Administrative
Job Number: 398699
Johnson Service Group (JSG) is a nationally recognized professional staffing and recruiting firm that is currently looking for someone to work in a R/O shop floor administration support role with 1-2 years’ experience. This is a Temp job opportunity with an Aircraft company in Valencia, CA.
Salary: $23.00 HR
R/O shop floor administration support
R/O administration support responsibilities include:
- Preparing, organizing, and storing information digitally
- Track production incentive requirements/documents/filings
- Compare production invoices to actual production shipments
- Generate and maintain production reports, including production output, daily/weekly metrics, and resource utilization.
- Manage administrative tasks related to production, such as maintaining production records, processing reports, and assisting the production team.
- Assist in conducting quality checks and audits to identify and rectify any deviations or defects in the production process.
- Analyze production data to identify trends, inefficiencies, and areas for improvement.
- Enter information into a database and ensure that data collection sources are accurate
- Examine data, putting data points into a database
** Johnson Service Group (JSG) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. JSG provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Six months to one-year experience in a production facility
- Ability to collect data located on the manufacturing floor
- Ability to examine data, make corrections and enter data into databases
- Basic excel and database entry skills essential
- Ability to use both Outlook email and Microsoft word
- Compile information and deliver reports.
- Punctual, excellent attendance record, and cooperate with others
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Must be able to lift up to 35 lbs.
- Must be able to stand and walk for periods of time during the work period