Job Function: Engineering
Job Number: 399745
JSG is hiring a Recent Grad - RF Engineer for our client in Cypress, CA.
As a test engineer you will perform tests on production and R&D hardware using appropriate test equipment and procedures. Additionally, our test engineers are given freedom to work on multiple projects that will help them establish themselves in a growing industry and build hands on experience.
Pay rate: $25
- Perform functional testing of electronic assemblies to required contractual, quality and schedule requirements
- Diagnose complex electronic assemblies down to component level on failing products and recommend appropriate corrective actions.
- Create or update company Standard Test Procedures and Forms related to test methodologies.
- Work with Special Test Equipment including Spectrum Analyzer, Oscilloscope, Frequency Counter, Phase Noise Analyzer, Network Analyzer, etc.
- Oversee and collaborate with outside test facilities for mechanical tests such as operational vibration and shock testing.
- Interpret measurement test data to verify performance to requirements.
- Work closely with APG team to support day-to-day operations and schedule needs.
- Perform and document root cause analysis of test failures and implement corrective actions.
- Diagnose test equipment related faults.
- Aid the continual improvement of efficiency in designated test area(s).
- Perform routine maintenance of test systems.
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering.
- RF experience.
- Has a good understanding of electronics, is able to interpret circuit diagrams and can communicate circuit functionality effectively.
- Can work to production schedules without detracting from product quality and any contractual requirements.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
** Johnson Service Group (JSG) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. JSG provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.