Job Function: Manufacturing
Job Number: 399104
JSG is looking for a RF Technician for our client in Cypress, CA.
As a test technician you will perform tests on production and R&D hardware using appropriate test equipment and procedures. Additionally, we believe in an environment in which our test technicians can handle working on multiple projects and work with our production staff to meet schedules.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Utilize testing procedures to assemble/construct products
- Update existing Test Standard Procedures and Forms related to test methodologies.
- Perform tests using a variety of test equipment (Spectrum Analyzer, Oscilloscope, Frequency Counter, Phase Noise Analyzer, TVAC Chamber, Power Meter)
- Work with shop coordinator to maintain accurate status of orders on production floor,
- Work with test fixtures, and RF hardware (SMA connectors, O-scope probes, adapters)
- Work closely with production personnel (Engineers, Assemblers, Quality Inspectors) to support day-to-day operational and schedule needs.
- Work closely with product Quality Assurance associates towards root cause analysis of test failures and implement corrective actions.
- Maintain control of all Electro-static Sensitive Device (ESD) precautions and processes - work with various groups towards ensuring full compliance.
- 3+ years of applicable experience
- Strong electrical evaluation/trouble-shooting skills, with emphasis on RF troubleshooting
- Knowledge on use of measurement equipment, including (not limited to): DMMs, Oscilloscopes, Network Analyzers, Spectrum Analyzers, RF equipment, etc.
- Social proficiency in dealing with customers and fellow team members.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
Pay rate: $22-$25
** Johnson Service Group (JSG) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. JSG provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.