Job Function: Real Estate
Job Number: 400698
Real Property Specialist
Johnson Service Group Inc. has immediate openings for a Real Property Specialist for our client’s project near the Baltimore, MD area. This is contract to hire position where the individual will be working on a high-profile project for a respected company known for its great work culture.
- Provides assistance in Real Property Inventory reporting by ensuring all data fields are captured and meet required character entry.
- Assists Government customer in reviewing real property inventory data within General Finance Enterprise Business System (GFEBS) to confirm that existing assets accurately coexist within HQIIS and the Army’s Facility Sustainment Model (FSM). Identify discrepancies and assist Government customer in developing recommendations for discrepancy resolution.
- Verifies category code, unit of measure and other associated information of real property assets and updates associated asset records in GFEBS.
- Responsible for data gathering and performing analysis to update and complete DD Form 1354s, memorandums, or other supporting documentation.
- Responsible for collecting Real Property Asset Field Inspection forms, filing the documentation in the appropriate Real Property asset folder and making edits to Army real property system of record GFEBS.
- Performs administrative tasks and assignments that require the regular and consistent use of discretion and judgment.
- 2+ years of Army Real Property experience.
- Must have Real Property Maintainer role provisioning for GFEBS.
- Must have a solid understanding of Army guidance applicable to Army Real Property.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office required, specifically Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Customer service skills and good oral and written communication skills are required.
- Must be a U.S. citizen
- Possession of current NACI or Secret Clearance is a plus.
- Must hold a current, valid US driver’s license.
** Johnson Service Group (JSG) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. JSG provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.