550 New Commerce Blvd
Job Function: Manufacturing
Job Number: 398539
Johnson Service Group, Inc has immediate openings for Resident Maintenance Technicians in Wilkes Barr, Pennsylvania.
As a Resident Maintenance Technician, you will provide industrial Electrical/Mechanical expertise.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
WHO YOU ARE:
- Provide industrial Electrical/Mechanical expertise and be part of a team that works to maximize equipment utilization and efficiency.
- Assist in the development and implementation of processes to maintain proper utilization and functionality.
- Have advanced knowledge that involves the exercise of discretion and judgment with regards to your teammates, time management and services provided, as a part of your normal routine.
- Focus on the application of knowledge of electrical, mechanical, hydraulics, pneumatics, and automated equipment, including the utilization of 480vac, 240vac, 120vac, and 48vdc, 24vdc, VFDs, and PLCs (Siemens preferred).
- Work with the existing Maintenance Shift Supervisor, Resident Site Supervisor, and or Site Maintenance Manager and will work within a team of experienced engineers.
- Successfully provide proven process experience dealing with electro-mechanical faults and failures.
- Understand the importance of providing preventative maintenance services as part of a resident service and support system.
*** Interested Candidates Should Apply Now ***
- Degree in Electrical and or Mechanical Engineering or equivalent work experience
- 3 - 4 years of progressive experience as Maintenance Repairman, Maintenance Electrician, Machine Repairman, or Industrial Maintenance Engineering, including electrical, mechanical, pneumatic, and hydraulic systems
Johnson Service Group (JSG) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. JSG provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.