901 Main Campus Dr
Job Number: 398635
Johnson Service Group, a nationally recognized staffing firm, is targeting a Sales Manager – Enterprise Software Solutions, with a specific focus on digital/software end-to-end solutions. The incumbent will combine existing products with innovative solutions for digital power distribution across North America to generate new customers, while expanding existing and focusing on new SaaS and license revenue streams. This role requires a background in the utility or energy sector.
- Provide solution and value based selling approaches to drive marketing/sales and include new product launch campaigns to ensure balanced growth throughout all functional lines, product groups and business units.
- Meet and exceed set order objectives by closing recognizable contracts, identifying enhancement opportunities, developing sales plans, presenting strategies to maximize customer needs, and enhancing order growth.
- Traveling throughout North America, ensure profitable growth by maximizing geographical coverage to build and maintain strong personal relationships with partners, customers, and stakeholders, serving as the voice of the customer internally, and proactively to raise awareness and ensure proper action towards quality improvements.
- Implement company strategies across regions, providing business development and growth in targeted markets, driving sales strategies, actions, and improvements.
- Remain updated on industry and company standards, compiling sales leads for accurate quoting of prices, credit terms, schedule expectations and client satisfaction.
- Ensure compliance with global and local standards, rules, policies and procedures to ensure the accuracy of all financial statements.
- Bachelor's degree & 9+ years’ of experience with enterprise software management/regional sales leadership.
- Experience selling solutions within large infrastructures, utilities, power, or transport sectors.
- International/Domestic experience, with formal training in recognized sales methodologies.
- Experience with successful new product launch sales campaigns, customer expansions and track records of multi-million sales portfolios
** Johnson Service Group (JSG) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. JSG provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.