901 Main Campus Dr
Job Function: Sales
Job Number: 398633
Johnson Service Group (JSG), a nationally recognized recruiting firm, is assisting our global manufacturing client in finding a Sales Manager for the N. American battery and energy storage market. This direct hire position will manage all aspects of territory while executing the company’s strategy, developing plans focused on pipeline generation, marketing, and enablement, as well as driving alignment with Field Marketing and aligned sales teams.
Remote position with up to 75% travel | Our client is unable to provide current or future sponsorship
- Develops and implements a strategy to partner with strategic customers in the business to allow a repeat business.
- Drives to reach the target of a strategic alignment for a common project development and by that increase hit-rate and margin as well and grow the volume with these customers.
- Working closely with the North America region Marketing organization to drive profitable business and pipeline growth in support of the NAM regional sales teams.
- Focuses on strategic partnerships and strong execution to build long term value and sustainable success for both the company and the customer.
- Works closely with Field Marketing and Front End and Solution Sales Teams, to develop structured, enablement plans and marketing campaigns focused on existing and net new pipeline generation.
- Works independently to determine the best approach for achieving personal and team goals.
- Strong sales and management experience with knowledge of battery/energy storage/automation or comparable market space, competitors, trends, and related industries.
- Previous experience in leading a remote international sales team.
- As the Sales Leader, you will have the responsibility to motivate and support your team in reaching the team targets for generating revenue.
- Lead a strong alignment with the respective team and management. In developing the pipeline and scoping sales opportunities, must have the ability to visualize the technical requirements communicated by various departments of a prospective client, and able to synthesize these into proposed solutions which the client will find compelling.
- Understand the implicit and explicit requirements and navigate these from a techno-commercial perspective.
** Johnson Service Group (JSG) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. JSG provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Business/Economics or Information Systems.
- 10+ years’ experience in grid edge solutions related industry experience with knowledge of the industry landscape, prospective customers, and business network.
- A proven track record of managing an international team
- Willingness to travel up to 75%