1111 International Blvd, Burlington, ON , 140 Fourth Ave SW, Suite 1950
Job Function: Sales
Job Number: 396497
Senior Business Development Executive
JSG Professional Services, a Johnson Service Group Company is one of the largest and fastest-growing Professional Staffing Solutions companies in North America. As we move to further expand our Canadian offerings, we are seeking a talented, highly experienced, and self-motivated Senior Business Development Executive to join our team!
As a Senior Business Development Executive, you will be responsible for attracting and developing new clients. Supported by a fantastic recruitment team and a territory that spans North America, you will manage the growth and productivity of your prospects and clients by presenting and closing staffing solutions and formulating service-level agreements. This role will appeal to those who are confident in their ability to be successful in building on the foundations of a strong organization and interested in progressing their career toward senior leadership.
- Building and maintaining a sales pipeline of opportunities, attracting new and maintaining existing client relationships via phone, social media, face-to-face meetings, and email.
- Building and growing profitable revenue streams with targeted new and existing clients with JSG workforce solutions spanning Contingent Staffing, Project Staffing, Direct Hire, MSP offerings, Technology Solutions and outsourced services.
- Collaborate with current and potential clients to determine staffing needs and offer solutions.
- Negotiating contracts and pricing with clients.
- Scheduling interviews and liaising between candidates and client hiring managers.
- Working closely with both clients and recruiters to obtain feedback and advance the sales process.
- Consistently updating Applicant Tracking System (ATS) to reflect current client information, activity records and summaries.
- Following up on sales leads from internal recruiters, candidates, and contractors.
- Minimum 4+ years of staffing industry experience required.
- Proven success in new account development, establishing and maintaining customer relationships, and moving accounts through a sales funnel.
- Experience selling to Fortune 500 companies preferred.
- Self-disciplined towards following a business plan in a CRM.
- Previous experience with giving presentations and white the RFP process.
- Commitment to providing clear communication within the office and to clients.
- Ambition to build strong relationships and work with a team toward successfully filling roles.
- Accountable for building a profitable practice for the company.
- Travel based on target customers and client needs
- Competitive Base Salary
- Industry-leading uncapped and unlimited annuity commissions on all sales
- Paid Vacation Time
Johnson Service Group, Inc. (JSG) is a leader in the staffing solutions industry, with over 39 years of experience investing in people and companies. We can be found locally in more than 30 offices throughout the United States and Canada and continue to experience tremendous growth.
For the past four years, JSG has been named to three prominent Staffing Industry Analyst (SIA) award lists: Largest U.S. Staffing Firms, Fastest Growing U.S. Staffing Firms, Largest U.S. Engineering Staffing Firms, and Largest Canadian Staffing Firms.
People and culture make JSG a great place to work. We’re always looking for passionate and talented business development and recruiting professionals who want to build a future with one of our North American teams.
Johnson Service Group (JSG) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. JSG provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.