Job Function: Engineering
Job Number: 393492
Johnson Service Group (JSG) is a nationally recognized professional staffing and recruiting firm that is currently looking for a Senior Electrical Engineer with at least ten years of experience. This is a contract position.
- Develop scopes, estimates, and schedules.
- Producing detailed electrical design drawings.
- Responsible for preparing electrical power system design including single line diagrams, elementary and wiring diagrams.
- Reviews vendor design documents to ensure conformance to design requirements.
- Assist with checkout and startup of systems when necessary.
- Proficiency in problem solving, analytical, and interpersonal/communication skills.
- Knowledge and understanding of the physical and circuitry aspects of electrical system design required.
- Proficiency with AutoCAD required.
- Knowledge of generators, batteries, transformers, excitation systems, governor control,
- Ability to work both as part of a team and independently.
- The individual should be able to handle complex and non-routine assignments with limited supervision.
- 10 or more years of experience
- Experience with transmission and substation electrical equipment design.
- Ability to apply detailed knowledge of electrical design principals & requirements, develop detailed scope of work documentation, perform field verification, design & drafting (AutoCAD) of industrial equipment/components such as SEL relays, breakers switchgear, motor control centers, programmable logic controllers, power panels, lighting, grounding, lightning protection, heat tracing, etc.
** Johnson Service Group (JSG) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. JSG provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Full Time position
- Contract estimated at three years