Job Function: Information Technology
Job Number: 398643
Senior ERP/JDE Project Manager
Location: North America/Remote/Hybrid. Pacific Standard Time zone.
Mandatory Skills, Experience & Qualifications
- Over 5 years of ERP Project Experience, with over 3 years of experience using JD Edwards Application suite from kickoff to go live.
- Agile/Scrum Project Experience & Certification
- PMP certification or equivalent
- ServiceNow Experience
- Accountable for the oversight and management of Application implementations Using JD Edwards.
- Customer exposure can range from limited to staff augmentation.
- Ensure project or work-package assigned are delivered on time, on scope, on budget.
- Experience in delivering complex, global, business-critical enterprise application projects.
- Successful in leading teams that design, develop, deploy, support, and govern business applications, with a proven track record in BI, CRM, ERP
- Flexible mindset, able to remain composed amidst stressful situations.
- Able to build relationships and work effectively with individuals at all levels of the organization.
** Johnson Service Group (JSG) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. JSG provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.