190 W Tasman Drive
Job Function: Technician/Technologist
Job Number: 398314
4 shifts available; pay rate $45/hr-$50/hr. Per Diem available.
What You’ll Do
- Collaborate with engineers in the development and implementation of electromechanical systems.
- Perform on and off aircraft build up and modifications to electrical components including; wire harness fabrication, connector terminations, component removal, routing, installation, and repairs.
- Complete continuity checks, operational checks / verification and troubleshooting of various systems.
- Utilizes various forms of engineering and technical information such as modification drawings, wiring & schematic diagrams, engineering dispositions, part lists / kits, and ground support / test equipment.
- Develop and support continuous improvement efforts within the department.
What You Need
- 5 years minimum years of related experience in Aerospace and/or automotive industry.
- Must have hands on experience using shop tools and calibrated aerospace tooling including torque wrenches, crimping and striping tools.
- Understanding of aircraft safety, tool control, FOD, and industry standards.
- Effective organizational and time management skills.
- Strong computer skills with an emphasis on Google suite.
- Ability to work in a fast paced and highly regulated environment with adaptability to changing priorities.
- Great communication skills and a high attention detail are required
- Must be able to pass a vision acuity test.
- Must be able to handle 35 lbs.
- High school diploma or GED
- Knowledge of IPC 610/620 & AC43.13-B.
- A&P certification.
- Experience with electric aircraft.
- Experience with high voltage wiring, batteries, and electric motor controllers.
2 openings - 4x10 Mon - Thurs 1st shift (expected hours 6 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.)
2 openings - 4x10 Mon - Thurs 2nd shift (expected hours 4:30 p.m - 3 a.m.)
2 openings 3x12 Fri - Sun 1st shift (expected hours 6 a.m. 6:00 p.m.)
2 openings 3x12 Fri - Sun 2nd shift (expected hours 6 p.m. - 6 a.m.)
** Johnson Service Group (JSG) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. JSG provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.