6500 N Mineral Dr Ste 200
Coeur D Alene,
Job Function: Engineering
Job Number: 398752
Johnson Service Group (JSG) is currently looking for a Senior Mine Engineer to join their team. This is a direct hire opportunity with a Well established underground silver mine in Idaho.
- Performs short-range mine planning including development design; drift & fill and long-hole stope design.
- Oversees projects, assists in budget preparation and cost estimations, and tracks costs.
- Works with mine services including power, ventilation, compressed air, and water.
- Plan, organize, coordinate, and conduct surveys, tests, or investigations.
- Apply standard engineering techniques, procedures, and criteria in making minor adaptations and modifications to established engineering plans or systems.
- Develop and maintain a detailed working knowledge of the mine’s operational issues and apply sound engineering practices to resolve them.
- Provide engineering support and guidance.
- Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university in mine engineering or other relevant technical discipline.
- 8 Years experience in Underground Mining.
- Experience in mining, metallurgy or mineral processing industry or similar relevant experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
- Relocation assistance
- Yearly Bonus
- Full medical benefits
- 10 hour shift
- Day Shift
** Johnson Service Group (JSG) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. JSG provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.