810- 3300 Bloor St West
Job Number: 391435
Our Client's Mission is to make the use and enjoyment of telecom services radically effortless. Every day, we will strive to understand, respect, and prioritize our customers’ needs. We take pride in excellent service, business integrity, and innovation. By constantly challenging ourselves to simplify, add utility, and humanize the ways people do business with us, we will create a valuable experience in every way.
Come and join an award-winning organization!
- Great Place to Work-Certified
- Top 2021 Small & Medium Employers
- Top 2021 Greater Toronto Area Employer
- Top Canadian Telecom CEO award
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
Under direction from the Manager of Network Engineering, the Senior Network Architect will be responsible for the design, implementation and support of client's mission-critical network Infrastructure. The Senior Network Architect will provide guidance and mentor other Network Architects and Network Engineers within Network Engineering. The Senior Network Architect will also perform other duties as directed by management.
- Provide design, engineering and integration planning of the appropriate technological solution to satisfy company requirements, balancing capacity, cost (all elements, support, capital, maintenance, etc. ), quality in order to integrate the equipment utilized in the network and to provide the ultimate design of services and products in the network
- Develop and update test plans used to evaluate new services, new equipment and software/firmware releases and processes and procedures needed to deploy, provision, test, and repair systems.
- Provide engineering expertise on specific platforms/services/products for successful integration and operation of the platforms/services/products in the network.
- Provide Third-Level technical support to Operations teams, though this is only for exceptional situations.
- Complete, coordinate and manage complex provisioning of equipment and/or the network.
- Provide Scripts to Automation
- Develop, generate, distribute and review reports, which will be used for capacity planning and cost analysis.
- Provide Network Quality monitoring reports and make sure that the Network performs as per the design
- Review, evaluate and test vendors, hardware, suppliers, services, systems, processes, software/firmware releases
- Interact and liaise with various departments to develop process and systems and with vendors/suppliers for negotiations
- Develop technology roadmaps
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Experience: 10+ Years working in relevant field.
- Technically competent.
- Experience working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
** Johnson Service Group (JSG) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. JSG provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.