Job Function: Engineering
Job Number: 399280
Johnson Service Group, a nationally recognized staffing firm, is targeting a Senior Process Engineer for our industrial manufacturing client in the South Boston, VA area. The incumbent would be responsible for leading the analysis of operations and procedural/process development while adding value stream and lean engineering principles.
Onsite: South Boston, VA | Candidate must already have work authorization that would permit them to work in the United States.
- Lead the development and maintenance of work instruction documents, activity-based risk assessments, standard work, process control documentations and establish formats for review/analysis of engineering data, documentation, and reports.
- Collaborate cross functionally between quality, HSE, design engineers, supply chain, maintenance, operations, and training teams to ensure all engineering data is suitable for proposed applications, while recommending revisions as needed.
- Responsible for complex engineering tasks within value stream operations, process control plans, capital investments/CAPEX management, Kaizen events, proposals, drawings, and job instruction breakdowns.
- Analysis, root cause analysis and investigation of technical problems to establish corrective procedures, while supporting Process Engineers and process technicians in reporting/summaries.
- Thorough understanding of standard and complex engineering principles, concepts, and theories in relation to quality assurance standards. Implementation of Lean and Lean Six Sigma principles to uphold core company values.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering and five (5) to ten (10) years’ experience.
- Track record of Process/Manufacturing proficiency and Lean/Six Sigma procedures.
- Candidate must already have work authorization that would permit them to work in the United States.
** Johnson Service Group (JSG) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. JSG provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.