275 Frank Tompa Dr
Job Function: Computers-Software
Job Number: 391579
Johnson Services Group (JSG) is looking for a Senior Project Manager. This Contract role entails the consulting, management, and delivery of B2B Cloud Services. To succeed, the Project Manager must have client facing experience, have demonstrated a high level of success in delivering large scale/complex projects and have experience working closely with clients to build an effective partnership. The candidate must have consultative B2B experience implementing Cloud solutions, and great communication skills.
- Managing to a structured project management process/methodology by developing and implementing documentation for all project phases
- Manage client expectations
- Manage to a defined project budget
- Manage company resource allocations to project deliverables
- Develop project milestone reviews, facilitate monthly steering calls
- Manage cross functional relationships with clients and company staff
- Provide technology and business consultation
- Work closely to align technology planning with client
- Work closely with both the client and company cross functional teams on project requirements and delivery priorities
- Provide status reporting for clients and organizational leaders
- Provide strong business acumen and work with teams to define project solutions
- Manage scheduling, cost control and scope changes
Required Skills, Experience, Knowledge:
- 5-10 years of Project/Program Management/consulting experience preferred
- Experience running large complex projects (10 - 20 resources, 12+ months, $250K - $1M+) global project management experience a plus
- 5-10 years of B2B Solutions/Applications delivery experience preferred
- 5-10 years of Customer/Client Facing experience preferred
- Experience managing delivery using a defined methodology
- Dynamic Problem Solver with customer focus
- Ability to motivate a team to meet tight project timelines
- Fluent with Microsoft Project & Project Task planning & dependencies.
- Deep experience in project status & financial reporting
- Must have very strong interpersonal and communication skills including a demonstrated ability to partner with others, and be able manage complex relationships
- Experience with the Six-Sigma Process or similar methodologies
- Experience working with supply chain business processes
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Computer Science or related field
1) Must be able to manage through complex problems
2) Must be a fast learner and have a consultative approach with client interactions.
3) Must be a mature thinker & be comfortable asking others for help.
4) Self starter
5) Great communication skills. Ability to work with individual contributors and ‘C’ level resources.
Start date: ASAP
End date: 6 months
Location of work: Canada or US Virtual
Special notes/skills: Ability to travel as needed on an exception basis (1-2 trips per 6 months) – Great communication skills, strong PM disciplines, B2B, Cloud experience a plus, within the United States.
Covid 19 requirements; Candidate must be fully vaccinated.
** Johnson Service Group (JSG) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. JSG provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.