23155 Katy Fwy
Job Number: 391648
Senior React Front End Web Developer
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Systems Engineering experience required
- 8+ years of experience developing and deploying large-scale websites and website content or demonstrated skill level in previous positions
- 3+ years of experience Design and developing application in React.Js/Redux.
- Experience with a 500+ million revenue e-commerce retailer preferred
- Proven understanding of design patterns, reference architectures, industry standards, broad technical knowledge, and architectural principles is necessary
- Demonstrated ability to provide and recommend innovative ideas with the skill to align projects with enterprise strategy is needed
- Ability to work efficiently and accurately under pressure, meet deadlines, present a professional demeanor, and work well independently is essential
- Ability to estimate financial impact of technical architecture alternatives and apply multiple technical solutions to business problems is vital
- Experience building Responsive websites using ReactJS, NodeJS and Webpack.
- Understanding of Content Stack and Content Stack integration with ReactJs
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Experience with Responsive Web Design
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git, bitbucket
- Familiarity with RESTful Web Services, Web APIs, and microservices.
- Proficient understanding of React and related libraries
- Knowledge of packaging systems such as Gulp, Webpack, etc.
- Ability to work well under pressure while consistently meeting time sensitive deadlines
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Analytical with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
- Ability to communicate effectively across organizational channels and provide thought leadership
- Ability to communicate effectively with leaders at the Director level
- Ability to mentor and develop the skill level of others
- Ability to work in Onshore/Offshore model
- Ability to work with 3rd parties for designs.
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Responsible for translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browse
- Ensure technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Champion requirement evaluation and impact analysis
- Participate in code reviews and share best practices periodically
- Continuous integration with Jenkins CI
- Participate in full SDLC, including meetings, interactive development, estimations and design sessions
- Work in a collaborative environment with other developers, designers, product managers and site-op team members
- Deliver code solutions built for performance, availability, and scalability optimizing applications for maximum speed and scalability
- Code and unit test functionality and/or integrations between systems
- Support and troubleshoot issues (process and system), identify the root cause, and proactively implement sustainable corrective actions
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Stay current with the fast-changing landscape of browser-based application development
- Monitor the development of, evaluate, and recommend new technologies/approaches to the development pipeline
- Mentor other developers to increase the overall skill level of the team and quality of team output
- Review code produced by other developers for acceptance into the repository
- Develop a thorough understanding of policies, procedures, and safety rules
- Duties may change; Team Members may be required to perform other duties as assigned
Physical Requirements & Attendance
** Johnson Service Group (JSG) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. JSG provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Acceptable level of hearing and vision to perform job duties
- Adhere to company work hours, policies, procedures, and rules governing professional staff behavior
- Regular attendance required