Job Number: 398650
JSG is looking for a Shipping Coordinator / Material Handler to work at one of our premier Aerospace Clients in Simi Valley, CA.
Warehouse and Shipping Coordinator to perform packaging and shipping duties as necessary, maintaining good relationships with shipping companies and co-workers.
- Excellent computer skills
- Receive all incoming parts and supplies
- Package parts for shipping
- Scan and process shipments through the ERP system
- Build up, breakdown, and assemble pallet shipments
- Print out and attach labels
- Verifies the accuracy on outgoing shipments and orders
- Prepare shipments with customs paperwork and any other documentation that maybe required as necessary
- Experience using UPS, FedEx, and other Shipping Company computer portals
Pay rate: $19.00
- Experience working in the warehouse (shipping, receiving) and with Inventory Systems
- Experience dealing with International paperwork and shipments
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Word, Excel (preferred)
- Must be ITAR compliant (U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident Card Holder)
** Johnson Service Group (JSG) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. JSG provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.