Job Number: 395850
Job Location: Texas, US (fully on-site), with a large growing client.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field of study or equivalent years of related work experience required
- 3 years of digital design experience required
- Self-motivated and able to work in a fast-paced environment while adhering to strict deadlines
- Professional demeanor, effective listener, clear presenter, and succinct writer
- Ability to analyze, articulate, and solve complex problems and concepts to make effective business decisions.
- Experience with online reporting tools: Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Quantum Metrics
- Strong interpersonal, written, verbal communication and presentation skills, with the ability to interface effectively with individuals at various levels, both internally and externally
- Ability to effectively prioritize workload in a frequently changing environment while remaining detailed and organized
- Experience with eCommerce search & PIM tools (EG: Algolia, KiboCommerce, ContentStack, Riversand)
- Experience with Search, Personalization, Customer Data Platforms
- Own site and search optimization efforts, including improvements to keyword search logic, relevancy strategies, and assisting with search A/B Testing.
- Establish and consistently refine the process to create/manage relevant search terms & site taxonomy support for new and existing products; ensure consistency in approach and delivery.
- Own and implement company’s onsite search personalization and attribute-based based navigation.
- Collaborate with merchandising and product teams to create a best-in-class search experience, PIM updates, and taxonomy support.
- Establish and implement product data/attribution governance and best practices to optimize the onsite search accuracy
- Develop search measurement plans and dashboards; monitor search metrics and KPIs; create and deliver monthly reviews of successes, opportunities through partnership with Analytics.
- Review and interpret onsite search feedback; translate findings into strategic action.
- Benchmark the academy.com onsite search experience versus its competitors; translate findings into strategic action
Physical Requirements & Attendance
- Acceptable level of hearing and vision to perform job duties
- Adhere to company work hours, policies, procedures, and rules governing professional staff behavior
- Regular attendance required
** Johnson Service Group (JSG) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. JSG provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.