Job Number: 395849
- Knowledge BS with strong quantitative coursework (engineering, MIS, computer science, etc.) or equivalent years of related work experience required. Data Science experience preferred.
- 3-5 years in business intelligence, data engineering, analytics, or related IT roles.
- 4+ years of hands-on experience working in Python/R, SQL
- 4+ years of practical experience in using enterprise level database - Teradata/DB2 or 3 years w/ GCP (BQ is a plus)/Azure/AWS
- 3+ years of experience in enterprise grade data visualization tools (e.g., Tableau, Power BI, Looker, MicroStrategy)
- 3+ years of experience performing advanced analytics, exploratory data analysis (e.g., linear/logistic regression, Cluster analysis)
- 3 year of experience in application of statistical methods and analytical frameworks
- Experience with retail analytics + omnichannel will be a plus
- Excellent communication skills, detail-oriented, with the ability to interact with all levels of end users and technical resources
- Excellent analytic skills with the ability to use tools & data to dive deep and provide analysis consistently on performance metrics
- Strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills to interface effectively with individuals at various levels.
- Ability to work well under pressure while consistently meeting time sensitive deadlines.
- Analytical with strong problem-solving abilities and creative resolution skills.
- Ability to remain organized, pay attention to detail, and meet critical deadlines.
- Ability to work well independently, as well as effectively contribute to a team environment.
- Ability to prioritize workload, meet multiple deadlines simultaneously in a fast paced, frequently changing environment
- Strong Microsoft office program experience including Excel, Word, PowerPoint and VBA
- Ability to Program in R, Python and SQL
- Coordinate with the Data Analytics Lead to gather requirements from Ecommerce stakeholders to Extract, Transform, Load (ETL) data from varied sources, including databases (DB2, Netezza), vendor APIs (Listrak, Yext, BazaarVoice, etc), and files (.csv, Excel)
- Execute and coordinate the connection with Microstrategy to data warehouse sources to create interactive, subscribable, dashboards for at-a-glance KPI metrics and graphs
- Day-to-day maintenance creating and maintain fit-for-purpose data warehouse model for Ecommerce’s data analytics requirements, eliminating data-redundancy and data duplication
- Automate ETL jobs to load data into data warehouse for Ecommerce analysis
- Query data to produce datasets for automated KPI dashboards and ad hoc reporting
- Build, automation, and maintenance for Key Performance Indicator (KPI) dashboards
- Utilize R and Python programming languages to automate updates of KPI reports
- Utilize scheduling tool (Windows Scheduler) to automate data ETL jobs
- Troubleshoot data integrity issues with cross functional stakeholders in Analytics, BI, Marketing and Product teams
- Create and deliver effective and tailored analyses to department leadership & other stakeholders
- Utilizing data-science techniques, explore the data to uncover patterns and correlations, predict customer behavior, and pre-emptively identify potential problems
- Utilize Google BigQuery Machine Learning for statistical analysis and prediction of customer behavior.
- Define and document data and process workflow models
- Operate as the subject matter expert on Ecommerce data analytics
- Lead by example to build a culture of accountability and rigor to substantiate proven business impact with data; provide guidance to other analysts on the team
- Duties may change and associates may be required to perform other duties as assigned
Physical Requirements & Attendance
- Acceptable level of hearing and vision to perform job duties
- Adhere to company work hours, policies, procedures, and rules governing professional staff behavior
- Regular attendance required
** Johnson Service Group (JSG) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. JSG provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.