Job Function: Engineering
Job Number: 398594
Johnson Service Group (JSG) is seeking a Sr. Architect for a 12-month contract assignment supporting the Hanford Site in Richland, WA.
This role offers a W2 hourly pay rate (according to experience) + per diem and mobilization/demobilization when applicable.
U.S. Citizenship is required.
- Execution of A-E services contracts
- Preparation of original architectural designs layouts, details, drawings and specifications for buildings
- Coordinate and integrate design work between the architectural discipline and other engineering disciplines
- Prepare procurement and subcontract requisition documents and perform associated technical bid evaluations with award recommendations
- Utilize critical thinking to evaluate, select, and apply design skills and techniques to project related assignments
- Participates in and fosters a work environment that is based upon openness, trust, communication, teamwork, empowerment, innovation, and job satisfaction
- Embodies a commitment to external and internal client service
- BS degree in Architecture from an accredited university, with at least 6 years of progressive experience.
- Working towards professional registration
- Must be able to complete and pass a pre-employment drug screen, physical (if located at the construction site), and background check which includes verification of employment and education.
- Must be able to obtain a Department of Energy badge
- Experience with architectural design, production techniques, building materials, and construction methods or development of project deliverables.
- Understands technical issues and cost related to selection of design features and unique architectural requirements.
- Knowledge of practices and procedures of NFPA, OSHA, ANSI, IBC, UFCs, and the USGBC LEED Rating System.
- Perform code reviews and generate code compliance reports/ drawings
- Skilled in oral and written communication
- Communicates complex technical issues and recommends solutions
- Demonstrated graphic presentation skills
- Understanding of engineering planning and control methods
- Experienced with producing a full, well-coordinated, detailed set of architectural construction documents
- Experienced with coordinating a multi-discipline design team
- Experience with CADD applications such as Autodesk design suite or MicroStation to originate 3D model content and produce design deliverables in a multidisciplinary model environment
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications and Sketchup
- Experienced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite- Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
- Experience with developing CSI Masterformat specifications, or SpecsIntact preferred
Johnson Service Group, Inc. (JSG) is a North American leader in the staffing and consulting services industry, with over 35 years of experience investing in people and companies.
- Necessary skills to present technical subjects with competence and confidence
- Master’s degree in Architecture from an accredited university
- LEED AP certified professional
**Johnson Service Group (JSG) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. JSG provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.