35 Kings Highway
Job Function: Engineering - Civil
Job Number: 396172
Johnson Service Group (JSG) is currently looking for a Civil Engineer with experience in highways, traffic and stormwater management. This is a direct hire opportunity with a Civil Engineering firm located in Haddonfield NJ.
Pay up to $150K
Job Description and Responsibilities:
- Bachelor’s of Science in Civil Engineering (BSCE);
- Professional Engineers License in the State of New Jersey with a desire for reciprocity in PA and NY.
- Proficiency in CADD (Microstation and InRoads and AutoCAD Civil 3D), AutoTURN, Primavera, HCS, Synchro, Microsoft Office (i.e., Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook) along with various other civil design applications;
- Experience in the production of CD designs/studies, PD/FD contract plans, specifications, engineer’s estimates and schedules associated with transportation projects for NJDOT, NJTA, SJTA, PANYNJ and County or Municipal agencies;
- Familiarity with municipal, county, state and federal project funding requirements; and
- A firm grasp of roadway engineering skills such as geometric design, grading, access management, permitting, utilities, stormwater management, roadway drainage design, 3D roadway modeling, traffic/accident analysis and traffic control and staging plans.
Johnson Service Group, Inc. (JSG) is a North American leader in the staffing and consulting services industry, with over 35 years of experience investing in people and companies.
Johnson Service Group (JSG) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. JSG provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.