Job Function: Law Enforcement & Security
Job Number: 398350
Johnson Service Group is recruiting for an experienced Sr. Document Reviewer Level II, for a direct position located in Bethesda, MD.
As a Derivative Declassifer, the candidate will work on-site at a government facility in Bethesda, Maryland, in support of the NRC Declassification Program. Training will be provided for those candidates that are not familiar with the NRC declassification program.
Candidate must possess an active DoD Top Secret security clearance or DOE Q security clearance
Must have HRRDR training (HRRDR- Historical Records Restrictive Data Reviewers)
If you have a love for, or background in, research and analysis, historical analysis, legal documentation and archiving, records management, MOS 71L duties, or Cold War era intelligence, we want to speak with you about a rewarding career with our company.
Role and Responsibilities
?Qualifications and Education Requirements?
- The Reviewer will be trained to conduct declassification reviews in support of the NRC, and analyze unclassified and classified documents to determine the appropriate actions in accordance with the precepts and protocols set forth during their training and certification
- The Reviewer should be familiar with classified document markings and symbols, and apply said knowledge to the different types of documentation assigned
- The Reviewer will utilize analytical skills to make determinations on documents for declassification, referral to other agencies, and exemption from automatic declassification
- The Reviewer will recognize possible nuclear weapons and intelligence information requiring further review
- The Reviewer will be able to properly handle boxes and documents (boxes can weigh between 15-25 lbs.) and ensure that the integrity of the contents of each remains intact
- Candidate must possess an active DoD Top Secret security clearance or DOE Q security clearance
- A minimum of three years of reviewing experience and knowledge relating to Declassification and E.O. 13526
- Ability to communicate effectively – both orally and in writing
- Demonstrate strong analytical skills, reading comprehension, and attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task, work in a team environment, and adjust to established work patterns and processes as required
- Preferred bachelor’s degree or higher in a science related subject area or history
- Military experience or NRC experience a plus
Johnson Service Group, Inc. (JSG) is a North American leader in the staffing and consulting services industry, with over 35 years of experience investing in people and companies.
** Johnson Service Group (JSG) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. JSG provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.